Thursday, December 25, 2008

HoHOhO~~!!!

HoooHooHoo !!
Merry Christmas to all people around....!!
May God bless you during the upcoming year....
and Jun Hoong will be back today.
I've got to say I sucked...hehe...
Have been so lazy to update to blogs with such little time...
seriously, one is minee of cause which I should not fail to update and another is Jun Hoong's aka this blog.
Anyways,
he missed the fun yesterday celebrating with the rest of the people but I guess he had hell lot of fun celebrating it with hot weather
as you all know...
australia no white christmas but summer...
lool...
Here's the update of Wai Lun's birthday
which I took so long to upload the pictures and I've got to say the pictures are all jumbled up..
Sorry ='(
Some silly faces



and of cause showing off his earing... peers his ear !!



a picture of moonlight resonance


I'll pass back the job to Jun Hoong...
bye!!

No comments: