Saturday, February 18, 2012

something special

The friends are slowly going back, and so the so called holiday period is coming to an end. Reality hits starting from next week, shall not waste this upcoming months. Hoping for a very productive period ahead :|

I somehow had a very weird week. Funny how i failed a paper, which wasnt expected, but does not felt that heartbroken at all. Perhaps i was not ready to take the leap yet. Blank. I know i have to change, not just avoiding reality, but i dont know how, i cant, maybe i wont, huge sigh.

Maybe its time to realize, we all have grown. I should too.

Somehow deep down, i believe in God. I belive everything happens for a reason, and everything was planned as it was suppose to be, maybe for a better good. And maybe by retaking this subject, i would have experienced another few months of college, the good company, play good basketball, hit the gym, good food and good times with the love, and hopefully graduate together, and then that graduation photo of us can be a very memorable one... hanging on our future house wall? :)

This feeling i had with you is so special, i cant find the right words to describe it. I know they keep saying ily is the most simplest yet meaningful but it somehow doesnt work for me anymore. Because love is.. adorable, and every moment being together is so calm n sweet n comfy can die! :3 If only there were better words, hee.

people ask me whats there to love, i say whats there not to love? <3

1 comment:

CS said...

you're all that I need :)