Wednesday, October 22, 2008

to kill time

Tagged by : Jung Yang

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:2302

Name:
Cristiano Ronaldo . LOL

Sisters:
Tomboyish val

Shoe size:
range of 10 to 12 ?

Height:
183cm

Where do you live:
Ur ass

Favourite drinks:
Anything u make for me :)

Favourite breakfast:
I hardly wake up in time for breakfast , but yea still got la , usj20 dim sum !

Have you ever been on a plane:
like duh ?

Swam in the ocean:
Yeapp , the sea water is salty thou

Fallen asleep in school:
^silly question , who ever asked this ?

Broken someone's heart:
would'nt want to know , prolly yes T___T

Saved e-mails:
i enjoy reading those nice emails others send , so yea send me cuz i do read em :D

What is your room like:
dont feel like telling , maybe we can get a drink and chill in my room ? hah !

What's right beside you:
digimon cd's

What is the last thing you ate:
mexican choco bun from berrys , rawrrr

Do you ever believe in love at the first sight:
nop , maybe LIKE at 1st sight . not love

Who was the last person you dance with:
some malay girl OMG !

Last made you smile:
i smile at everything :)

Kissed anyone:
No , imma virgin T___T

Get sick:
duh , who doesnt get sick . sohai ques again xD

Talked to an ex:
ex ? Lapras-EX ? ICE BEAM ATTACK !

What's under your bed:
dust ball

Who do you really hate:
i used to hate those who tak puas aku-yang-dapat-kertas-fizik-n-tak-puas-aku-score-tinggi-orang , but heck wtf lah , not like i gona c u in the future oso x) i forgive u ~~

What time is it now:2314

Do you sleep with the TV on?
slept once in the cinema watching ERAGON hah

What are you doing right before starting this tag?
eating my choco bun...

Have you ever crawled through a window?
for what ? mosquito meh =.=

Are you closer to your mother or father?
my dad talks sex to me , my mum offers condom , u be the judge.

Do you eat healthy?
why eat healthy ? u eat , u die . u dont eat , u die . enjoy fried foods babeeh !

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
yes ;)

How often do you go to church?
i dont go to church

When you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
jungyangwtfomgbbq

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Most of the time , i'd be...

Are you confident?
it depends , i tend to be overconfident at times though .

5 things I'm going to do 10 years to come
study , pay the parents a meal , buy a car , settle down . ok n maybe sex LOL

5 things on my to-do list today
30 more min and "today" ends . so yea nothing much to do in this 30mins . heh

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
>investments
>buy a 3storey house for my dad , wif a lift inside , thats his dream house heheheh
>pay for the kids education fees
>setup my own digimon company !
>MORE DIGIMON CD's !!!!

5 of my bad habits
>i fart all the time HAHA
>goyang goyang kaki ~
>dig nose LOL!
>i smell my own body odour again n again , i have no idea why im doing so
>is masturbate a bad habbit ?

5 places I have lived
wtf u think i badawi r ? so much money 2 shift places . ok lah , kualalumpurkepongipohkelanajayaputraheightskampungchempakaindonesiamiamibeach. lool jk , just damansara and subang

5 people I tag
- insert name pls ty .

Done ~~ ;D

No comments: